many thanks to evergreen for giving me the Happy 101 blog award!
(many apologies for taking so long to post- i have computer woes since august)
here are the award rules, copied and pasted from her blog:
First: Copy the award image in your post.
Then, list 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you must link back to my blog!....the last part..only if you want too...lol!!!
Let the fun begin!
10 things that make me happy:
1. the wonderful future that my extremely wonderful God has for his beloved human family that i read about in the Bible.
2. warm rays of sunshine on my face (..today, yesterday it was gentle rain on my garden, last week it was the exciting wind in my hair)
3. my hunny- of 34 years... love at first sight and evermore
4. yummy foods, especially the raw variety
5. gardening- veggies, flowers, fruit... any gardening at all from the seed to the harvest, playing in the dirt. or just even to look at and take photos . eating of it is a wonderful bonus.
6. creating... today i am smocking twin outfits for a friend's daughters. sometimes it's sewing, other times yarn-work, recipes, painting, etc...
7. photography, alas my dear camera is kaput. but i hope to get a new one soon, i love capturing moments in time
8. my little doggie, moe, he brings alot of joy to me. it is really any babies, kittens, puppies, small wonders... nurturing and caretaking, being delighted at the antics, cuddling and stroking, nuzzling and kissing these little bits of life.
9. enjoying a good view, especially of my lake (as pictured at the top of my blog)
10. teaching... i taught my children with home school, i teach people the Bible, sewing, raw food 'cheffery', any how-to that i know... i pass it on whenever the opportunity presents.
bonus: 11. laughing with my sisters
Tagging 10 other bloggers that make me happy, in no particular order:)
1. adirondack almanac
2. what the hell _does_ a vegan eat anyway?
3. Southern Matriarch
4. Made in Africa & Nos aventures en Afrique (it's a family thing: mom & the kids blog)
5. paris breakfasts
6. once upon a plate
7. adirondack gardening
8. living beautifully in vermont
9. dimitri the greek raw vegan-ο κοσμος της ωμοφαγικης χορτοφαγιας
10. farmgirl fare
i have about 99 other favorite bloggers (many many raw fooder blogs, alas the 10 slots are not 100 slots)
keep the love flowing!
cleanse anyone? - blast from the past- cleanse anyone? i never can find my master cleanse directions when i need them... so i decided to post it here on my blog so i can f...
9 years ago